Five Toxic Behaviors & How to Protect Yourself Exclusive Webinar Series with Dr. Alison Cook
This series of two live one-hour webinars is jam-packed with information about how to recognize and disarm toxic behaviors. Each webinar will also include time for questions. *A recording of both sessions will be sent out to everyone who registers.*
Part One: Thursday, August 11th at Noon ET
Part Two: Thursday, August 25th at 8pm ET
Learn to Recognize Toxic Behaviors Before They Get the Best of You
What if you could:
- Respond with confidence to someone else's guilt-trip
- Recognize when you're being manipulated
- Arm yourself with realistic strategies to neutralize a toxic family member, co-worker, or friend
Are you sick of feeling like you're at the mercy of other people?
You want to be kind, helpful to others, and keep the peace. These are great qualities—until you bump into someone who takes advantage of you. It might be:
- a guilt-tripping parent
- a spouse who uses your words against you
- a blame-shifting co-worker
- a critical family member
- a friend who constantly tries to pull you into the middle of their drama.
You might not even understand what's happening—you just know you constantly feel lousy when you're with them. But you can't figure out how to get it to stop.
Maybe you've been taught that you have to put up with certain people, or tolerate their misbehavior—that if you continue being kind, you can "love them" into change. Sometimes that works, but often it doesn't.
I believe God calls us to be wise in how we respond to those who try drag us down. (Matthew 10:16; Proverbs 23:9). Jesus was no doormat. He interacted with toxic behaviors with incredible skill.
Countering toxicity is a skill you can learn. It starts with identifying toxicity before others get the best of you.
You can't change other people. What you can do, though, is change your own patterns and responses to them. You can take charge of challenging situations with confidence and clarity. Best of all, you'll experience the joy of showing up as the best version of yourself.
For over 20 years, I’ve helped people
- Develop confidence from the inside out
- Transform chaos and frustration into peace and connection
- Turn off the internal negative voice and experience the true loving God who isn't trying to beat you up
- Forge healthy relationships with trustworthy people
If you're feeling trapped in any of your relationships, please don't miss this 2-Part Live Webinar Series:
As you equip yourself to counter toxicity, you'll:
- Stop wasting time on unproductive interactions
- Build confidence in your ability to protect yourself
- Stop blaming yourself for problems that aren't yours to solve
- Gain clarity about the good qualities you actually enjoy!